- We pride ourselves in offering great quality merchandise however, we do realize that from time to time, issues may arise. If an error has occurred in your order or merchandise is defective, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of the delivery date. Correspondence and approval for return acceptance MUST occur before Item is officially returned. Once acceptance has occurred, the Item(s) will need to be shipped to 1000 Ross Park Mal Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15237 at your expense. To avoid shipping charges, you may return the item(s) in our store at same address.
- All merchandise must be received at our facility/store within the 14 days of delivery date. A merchandise credit will be issued. Any merchandise returned outside of the 14 day return period will not be accepted as orders are automatically archived.
- Returned items must be unused and in the same condition as received with tags attached. Items must show no sign of wear & tear and be free of any smoke, stains or smells. Items that appear to have any issues will not be accepted. These items will be returned to you at your expense.
- We are not responsible for merchandise damaged after the item has been worn or washed.
- We are not responsible for mailing issues or items lost in mail.
- Refunds do not apply on previous purchases due to discounts or sale events.
- NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS include...
Hats & any headwear
Undergarments such as sport bras, bralettes, seamless items etc
Handbags, clutches and wallets
Beauty, lotions & fragrances,